13/05/2026 - 19/06/2026 / Week 4 - Week 9
Brenda Wynn / 0372128
Application Design 2 / Bachelors of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Task 2
JUMP LINKS
LECTURES
Week 5
Week 7
Ms. Nurul showed us how to Read and Delete document in Flutterflow.
Week 8
Ms. Nurul showed us how to include animations in our application so that the
task flow and user experience is much more smoother.
INSTRUCTIONS
<iframe
src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHassKprGysMyxd3wt2kK3eRhGUmqmiP/preview"
width="640" height="480"></iframe>
TASK 2
We were tasked to create the developed application that we created in
Application Design 1 in Flutterflow to develop it further. The criteria
was to integrate user authentication and database management into the app.
The app also have to provide features that allows users to Create, Read,
Update, and Delete.
In the League page, I added the friend list below the Random button and I
plan to make it so that every time the user wishes to add friends, the newly
added friend will pop up under the Random button. The Add Friend button
works and the bottom sheet pops up. But, the friend list does not seem to be
able to update. As for the Delete button, I wanted the app to be able to
delete the friends that is added to the friend list. However, the feature
could not be tested since the friend list feature did not work.
Because the Delete feature did not work, I decided to add Log Out and Delete
Account buttons in the Profile Dummy Page.
FINAL RESULTS
FEEDBACK
Ms. Nurul helped me with the Firebase integrations in my application. She
also advised me to not use parameters for the update streak feature if it
does not work and told me to make it update if the user clicks on the green
circles instead.
REFLECTION
This task, in my opinion was the most difficult task. It requires me to build an application from a software that I am unfamiliar with. The process was not easy since it was all new to me. But, seeing how the outcome slowly come together feels rewarding. The result is not as seamless as I'd wish but I will develop it further in the following task and make it better.
RESOURCES
-
Comments
Post a Comment