10/06/2026 - 08/07/2026 / Week 8 - Week 12
Brenda Wynn / 0372128
Application Design 2 / Bachelors of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Task 3
JUMP LINKS
LECTURES
Week 10
Ms. Nurul showed us how we can include Hero animations into our own
application.
Week 11
There is no class, but Ms. Nurul gave us some materials to learn from in
MyTimes.
Week 12
Mr. Miguel taught us more about Flutterflow features and how to use Bottom
Sheet in Flutterflow.
Result:
INSTRUCTIONS
<iframe
src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHassKprGysMyxd3wt2kK3eRhGUmqmiP/preview"
width="640" height="480"></iframe>
TASK 3
We were given the task to include both micro and macro animations into the
application we created.
For this task, I fixed the friend list feature first that I was not able to
last task by fixing the action flow editor. Now, the feature works well and
the data is updated in the database as well.
After the friend list feature was fixed, I planned what animations I need to
add to improve the user experience first before implementing it into my app
in Flutterflow. I also added a loading animation, in case any user have trouble loading into the application.
FINAL RESULTS
FEEDBACK
Mr. Miguel helped me debug the friend list feature and informed me that I
was missing an action in the action flow editor.
REFLECTION
Compared to the previous task, this task was not as difficult. I thought
that it could be because I was getting more familiar with the software. But,
we were tasked to include both micro and macro animations in to our app. I
figured that it would be easy, but turns out the decisions that I have to
make in adding the animations affects the user experience. It could be
whether it align or consistent, and most importantly it has to not confuse
the users since that is the main purpose of adding animations to the app. I
learnt a lot more about Flutterflow and the purpose of adding animations to
an application.
RESOURCES
-
Comments
Post a Comment