Application Design 2 - Task 4: Final Application and ePortfolio

06/05/2026 - 27/07/2026 / Week 3 - Week 15

Brenda Wynn / 0372128

Application Design 2 / Bachelors of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's University

Task 4



JUMP LINKS


LECTURES

Week 13
Consultation

Week 14
Consultation


INSTRUCTIONS


<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHassKprGysMyxd3wt2kK3eRhGUmqmiP/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>


TASK 4

I added a new page for the streak update feature so that it starts from home page > exercise page > home page where the streak is already updated. I utilized the page parameter for this feature.

I also added a new page in the app which is the cart page. I added one of the plans that I included in Application Design 1 and added the quantity feature.

FINAL RESULTS



FEEDBACK

Ms. Nurul advised me to add another page for the streak update feature so the flow starts from the home page > exercise page > home page where the streak is updated. She also recommended me to add another page which is the cart page.


REFLECTION

Throughout this module I have learnt about database use which I have not learnt much about. It was frustrating at first but once you get the hang of it, it's quite rewarding. The process of creating the application in an entirely new software was not easy but I glad I got to learn how to use it. I have seen a few of my classmates work and how they integrate their app. It was really nice to be able to see how others implemented their prototype into Flutterflow.


RESOURCES

-

Comments